'Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy'.- Norman Schwarzkopf
Great leadership is more than driving revenue growth or setting a clear vision for the future. At the heart of today's most successful businesses, are purpose-driven leaders grounded in emotional intelligence, passion, trust and authentic communication.
If you're a passionate business owner or leader wanting to grow a purpose-driven business with high performing teams, I have the tools to help.
Leading others is hard. Especially if you're someone who is highly results oriented, driven and rational. In which case, dealing with emotional, non-rational thinkers can be extremely testing.
Navigating your leadership journey is a tricky balance but can be made a lot easier with a few essential tools under your belt and a trusted sounding board in your corner.
Maybe this is your first role managing a small team or maybe you are moving into your first cross functional leadership role where different personality forces and priorities are a competing force.
The most effective and respected leaders are renowned for having high emotional intelligence.
That journey starts with self awareness and building a leadership brand aligned to your values, beliefs and purpose.
This program is for you if your a motivated, leader wanting to;
- Improve your communication and leadership skills
- Discover your purpose
- Increase your self awareness of how others see you at your best
- Understand when your strengths become a weakness
- Build your personal authentic leadership brand
- Learn how to diffuse conflict
- Learn what motivate others
Coaching programs are customised to your needs after an initial 60 minute consultation.
“The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.” - Babe Ruth
HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS
If there's one thing I've learned after twenty plus years in the corporate world, and that's high performing teams are gold, but it takes work! Team building and employee engagement should be something you take time to do every week. Not just at the quarter end.
Like any high performing sports team, the best teams bring together diverse, yet complementary, skills and expertise. Utilising the unique Fascination Personality Test (derived from the science of marketing and communication) our High Performing Teams workshop enables you to;
- understand the communication patterns a tendencies of your team members
- cut through conflict and encourage healthy relationships
- show individuals how they uniquely contribute and add value to the team
- understand how each person makes decisions, closes a sale, approaches problem solving, resolves conflict, and collaborates with others
- provide a custom analysis of your team's composition
Workshops can be customised to suit ranging from half day to full day workshops. Keynote presentations also available.
Pricing is probably one of the most important aspects of your business, yet is often the one area people are least confident in.
No doubt pricing is hard. Get it wrong and you lose profits and /or revenue.
But realising a 1% increase price is twice as effective as typical cost cutting measures often employed by organisations when profit protection measures are required.
Price Setting is one thing, Price Getting is a whole other story. Hence pricing with confidence is both Science and Art.
While great care needs to be taken around understanding the numbers, it is equally important you focus on the value part of the equation from the perspective of the buying brain. This involves both in-depth analysis and workshops.
If you need help with;
- Improving pricing architecture and profitability
- Discounting strategies
- Improving innovation effectiveness
- Identifying low hanging fruit and sales opportunities
- Avoiding the discount trap
Contact me for a conversation.